9 Better Clickfunnels alternatives for your business
Table of Contents Jump to:
Table of contents
TL;DR Looking for a better way to build sales funnels, generate leads, and rake in conversions? We’ve rounded up the best Clickfunnels alternatives for you!
Clickfunnels is one of the old-faithful platforms when it comes to building sales funnels, generating leads and conversions, and putting together impactful landing pages. Despite being well-established, Clickfunnels may not be the best option for your business.
If you’ve run into challenges that have you looking for Clickfunnels alternatives, you’ve come to the right place. This article breaks down nine of the top Clickfunnels alternatives on the market, as well as the criteria you should keep in mind when selecting the best option for your business. Let’s get started.
Get unlimited email sends and subscribers with Flodesk
We’ll never increase pricing because your email list is growing
Why choose an alternative to Clickfunnels?
Let’s discuss why you might be searching for Clickfunnels alternatives in the first place.
Pricing. While Clickfunnels previously enjoyed a reputation as an affordable sales funnel builder, that isn’t the case anymore. Users pay between $97 and $297 per month, which is pretty steep. In addition, their Basic plan only includes 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 monthly visits, which puts some limits on people who use the more affordable plan.
A few other reasons users report searching for a Clickfunnels alternative are:
- Either non-existent or extremely limited email marketing capabilities (depending on the paid plan you choose).
- Dated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) that need improvements and a refresh.
- The Clickfunnels platform can be glitchy and slow to load in general.
Clickfunnels’ key features
- Specializes in marketing and sales funnels
- A sales funnel builder and a follow-up funnel builder
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- Simple to build landing pages from scratch or templates
- One-click upsells and downsells
- Smart shopping carts and checkout forms
- The ability to create membership areas
- Affiliate programs
- A/B testing
- Free trial
Clickfunnels’ pricing plan
Clickfunnels has a 14-day free trial. Once you’re ready for an upgrade, they have two different paid plans to choose from:
- Basic: $97/month for 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 monthly visits, and unlimited contacts
- Platinum: $297/month for unlimited funnels, pages, monthly visits, and contacts
What to consider when looking for a sales funnel software
Different sales funnel software options focus on different features—some specialize in email marketing and others are all about landing pages and lead generation. But there are a few features and qualities the best sales funnel platforms have in common, including:
- Personalization: Capturing leads, nurturing them through marketing and sales funnels, and ultimately generating conversions is all about communicating the right message to the right people. And to do that, you need to be able to send out personalized content with tools like list segmentation, tagging, and dynamic content.
- Integrations: The vast majority of digital marketers and online business owners already have a tech stack full of web apps and solutions. Be sure to select a sales funnel platform that integrates with your favorite tools like Slack, Typeform, Instagram, and Spotify.
- Price point: Take a good hard look at your business finances and figure out how much you can realistically spend on a sales funnel platform. While sales funnels will make you money, they shouldn’t take too much out of your revenue either. Since there are so many options out there, it’s best to choose one that’s affordable and doesn’t increase pricing too much as your business grows.
- Ease of use: If you own a small or medium-sized business (SMB), your team probably wears a lot of hats. People will use your sales funnel software who aren’t experts in marketing automation. Be sure to choose a solution that’s easy enough to use and provides resources like blogs, video tutorials, and online communities to help you out.
- The basics: Sales funnel software differs a bit in terms of the features they offer. However, any worthwhile option will include features like email marketing, landing pages, marketing automation, form builders (so you can build your email list without a website), and analytics.
9 Best Clickfunnels alternatives
There are tons of Clickfunnels alternatives out there—some are exclusively focused on landing pages, some specialize in sales funnels, and some come along with a whole range of other features. We’ve included a variety of options in our breakdown below, so you can find something that suits your needs.
Flodesk was founded in 2019 and is already one of the fastest-growing email marketing tools on the market. Our platform is especially popular with creatives, entrepreneurs, and passionate online business owners who want to share value and make an impact with the content they put into the world. Overall, Flodesk is known for partnering with and empowering small to medium-sized businesses, prioritizing top-notch design, and providing exceptional features at an accessible price point.
- Intuitive email, landing page, and form builders
- A collection of professionally designed templates for emails, landing pages, forms, and checkout pages you won’t see anywhere else
- The ability to build impactful sales automation and marketing funnels
- A new checkout product that lets entrepreneurs easily monetize their content and develop beautiful checkout flows
- The ability to create stunning graphics within the platform, removing the need for any third-party design tools like Canva
- Educational resources like Flodesk University, a Flodesk Insiders Facebook group, and our blog
- A wide range of integrations like Shopify, Instagram, Typeform, and Slack
- Flat rate plans that stay the same no matter how many subscribers you have or emails you send
- A 30-day free trial
Flodesk has a 30-day free trial so you can check out the platform for yourself, no strings attached.
If you’re ready to sign up for a paid plan, Flodesk has a few options depending on the product you’re interested in:
- Email: $38/month
- Checkout: $38/month
- Everything: $64/month
Users who subscribe annually rather than monthly are eligible for discounts.
Those who want a fantastic email marketing tool that empowers SMBs, prioritizes great design, has a landing page builder complete with fresh visuals and layouts, and allows for powerful sales and marketing automation.
LeadPages is one of the most popular and affordable landing page builders out there—making it a great solution for online businesses all around the world. It’s also a competitive Clickfunnels alternative for entrepreneurs who mainly want to create high-converting landing pages and websites, rather than a suite of sales funnel features.
LeadPages was designed to be accessible—it’s intuitive, isn’t too expensive, has a drag-and-drop builder, includes lots of landing page templates, and integrates easily with many of your favorite web apps.
However, some users report that LeadPages templates aren’t very easy to customize and their drag-and-drop builder is clunkier than it should be. In addition, the Standard plan is pretty limited, so users don’t take advantage of the cost savings as they quickly have to upgrade.
- A landing page and website builder
- The ability to create pop-ups and alert bars
- A checkout feature that lets you sell products and services online
- A library of pre-made templates
- Real-time guidance and easy-to-understand analytics
- More than 1,000 code-free integrations
- A/B and split testing
- Free hosting
- Device-specific previews
- SSL encryption and GDPR compliance
- Free trial
LeadPages has a 14-day free trial. Otherwise, there are two paid plans available:
- Standard: $49/month (includes one site)
- Pro: $99/month (includes three sites)
Users who subscribe annually rather than monthly are eligible for discounts.
SMBs that are particularly interested in landing pages and don’t need additional features like email marketing.
Kartra is a truly all-in-one solution for all online businesses’ sales and marketing needs—it provides sales funnels, checkout pages, landing pages, and email marketing… just to name a few.
Although Kartra’s user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) aren’t the most modern, the platform is easy to navigate and gets the job done. Many users also appreciate all the features Kartra offers in one place—that way, they can streamline their workflows and save money by cutting down on the number of subscriptions they require.
- Checkout and payment processing forms
- Lead management features like tagging and scoring
- An easy-to-use landing page builder complete with almost 500 templates
- Email marketing features
- An advanced sales funnel builder
- The ability to create memberships for your customers
- Survey and quiz features
- Video marketing capabilities
- The ability to set up help desks and customer service systems for your business
- A large library of native integrations like Stripe and Paypal
Kartra doesn’t offer a free trial, but they do let users try out their platform for 14 days for a dollar. In terms of paid plans, they’ve got four different options:
- Starter: $99/month
- Silver: $199/month
- Gold: $299/month
- Platinum: $499/month
Users can also take advantage of an up to 25% discount when they pay for their plan yearly rather than monthly.
Those looking for a comprehensive sales and marketing solution, and don’t mind working with UI and UX that needs modernizing.
GetResponse has been around since 1998, which is downright historic in the email marketing world. They’ve done a great job of refining their product over the years, making them one of the top email marketing software on the market year after year.
GetResponse has also kept up with the times with unique features like a webinar builder, customer relationship management (CRM) tools, complex marketing automation, and SMS marketing.
- A landing page, form, and website builder
- A lead magnet funnel creator and conversion funnel creator
- Email management features like segmentation, consent management, custom fields, tags, and scores
- A marketing automation builder
- A webinar builder
- The ability to send email marketing campaigns and SMS marketing messages
- The ability to run and manage paid ads on Facebook and Google
- Over 100 built-in integrations
- Free plan
GetResponse has a free plan with limited features and up to 500 contacts. Otherwise, they’ve got three paid plans available:
- Email Marketing: €16/month for 1000 contacts
- Marketing Automation: €54/month for 1000 contacts
- Ecommerce Marketing: €106/month for 1000 contacts
Potential customers can also try out any of the above for free for 30 days. In addition, mid-sized and large organizations should contact the GetResponse sales team directly for a custom quote.
Those mainly interested in a great email marketing platform with unique ecommerce features.
Instapage is a landing page platform that’s been around for almost a decade now. They’re passionate about helping businesses and entrepreneurs make the most out of their digital marketing budget and have created over three million landing pages to date. Instapage also claims customers increase conversions by up to 400% by using their platform for their landing pages.
While some users think Instapage is too expensive for what they offer and have found better solutions elsewhere, it’s still a great option for those who are specifically interested in building landing pages that’ll stand out in a crowded market.
- A landing page builder complete with 500+ templates that have been tested for high conversions
- Analytical and optimization tools like A/B testing, heatmaps, and multivariate testing
- Robust personalization features
- AdMap, which lets users visualize their ad campaigns and connect them with their landing pages
- Designed for easy collaboration between stakeholders and team members
Instapage has a 14-day free trial. After that, they’ve got two tiers of paid plans to choose from:
- Building: $199/month
- Converting: Contact the sales team for a custom quote
Users can also save when they pay for an annual plan rather than a monthly plan.
Users with higher budgets looking for a top-of-the-line landing page product (and not any other adjacent features).
Unbounce is one of the more modern landing page platforms on the market due to its prioritization of cutting-edge, AI-powered features. They’ve also got something for everyone—users can choose between their basic marketing tools or take advantage of their advanced lead generation features and complex analytics.
Unbounce has two categories of products: Classic Unbounce and the Conversion Intelligence Platform. Here’s a breakdown of their top features:
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder
- A pop-up and sticky bar creator
- Landing page templates
Conversion Intelligence Platform
- A Smart Builder feature to help you create high-converting landing pages in minutes
- An AI-powered Smart Copy feature
- A Smart Traffic feature to make sure the right people see the right landing pages
- A large library of integrations including Calendly, Typeform, and Stripe
Unbounce has a 14-day free trial. Otherwise, they have four paid plans to choose from, depending on the features you need:
- Launch: $90/month
- Optimize: $135/month
- Accelerate: $225/month
- Concierge: Starts at $575/month
Users can also save 10% when they pay yearly rather than monthly.
Those interested in building landing pages with AI-powered tools.
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one marketing platform, so the software offers the best of both worlds as it brings together great email marketing features and highly effective, sophisticated marketing and sales automation.
In terms of its status as a Clickfunnels alternative, while the platform doesn’t specialize in landing pages, its marketing automation does a great job of nurturing leads and moving them through sales funnels.
- Powerful marketing automation
- A drag-and-drop email builder with a library of email templates
- SMS marketing
- Email list segmentation features and contact scoring
- In-depth email, automation, and conversion reporting
- Custom branded forms and landing pages
- Ecommerce store integrations
- Facebook custom audiences
- Website personalization and custom domains
ActiveCampaign’s pricing varies a lot depending on what features your business needs, but we’ll focus on the Marketing and CRM plans here.
ActiveCampaign offers a 14-day free trial, as well as four different paid plans:
- Lite: $39/month (doesn’t include landing pages but does include marketing automation)
- Plus: $70/month
- Professional: $187/month
- Enterprise: Contact the sales team for a custom quote
These plans are based on 1,000 contacts and increase in price as your subscriber list grows. You can also save on ActiveCampaign’s paid plans when you commit for a full year.
Those who want a great email marketing platform with some of the most advanced marketing automation on the market.
Founded in 2007, Sendinblue is one of the most well-established email marketing platforms on the market. While the software specializes in email marketing, they’ve got some excellent features for customer relationship management (CRM), lead generation, and digital advertising. They’re also particularly well-known for their free plan.
- Email marketing features like a drag-and-drop builder and a large template gallery
- SMS marketing and Whatsapp campaigns
- A landing page builder and sign-up form builder
- Powerful marketing automation
- Email segmentation features
- Sales CRM features
- Facebook ads
- A/B testing
- Push notifications
- Real-time email statistics and email marketing analytics
- Free plan
Many people appreciate Sendinblue’s free plan, which includes unlimited contacts and up to 300 email sends per day. But when businesses’ needs grow, they have to upgrade to one of Sendinblue’s three paid plans:
- Starter: €19/month
- Business: €49/month
- Enterprise : €1,000/month
Those who are looking for a great email marketing platform with sales CRM and marketing automation features (and don’t mind paying based on how many emails they need to send).
Hubspot is a huge name in the digital marketing and online business world, and it encompasses a whole suite of products for everything from marketing to sales to customer service.
Hubspot products are also some of the most expensive on the market, so if you’re a larger business, you’ll need a significant budget available. Ironically though, Hubspot is very popular with SMBs because they do have a powerful free plan with some handy introductory tools.
- Omnichannel marketing automations (including emails and forms)
- Account-based marketing (ABM) tools and automations
- The ability to build landing pages
- Social media marketing features
- Video hosting and management
- Advanced personalization features
- Contact and company scoring
- A/B testing
- Ad conversion events
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Free plan
Hubspot offers several features for free, including forms, email marketing, ad management, live chat, and a reporting dashboard.
Hubspot also has several different products that vary in terms of pricing, but the Marketing Hub is the most competitive when it comes to Clickfunnels alternatives. It has three tiers of paid plans:
- Starter: $50/month (based on 1,000 contacts)
- Professional: $890/month (based on 2,000 contacts)
- Enterprise: $3,600/month (based on 10,000 contacts)
Users can also sign up for bundles to combine different plans and save up to 10% when they commit annually.
Hubspot is a powerhouse in lots of different areas, be it marketing, sales, customer service, or operations. However, Hubspot software doesn’t come cheap, so you need to be ready to pay.
Having said that, the Hubspot free and Starter plans are good value if you’re an SMB.
Choosing the best Clickfunnels alternative for your business
All in all, selecting the perfect Clickfunnels alternative for your business comes down to understanding what you’re really looking for.
Do you want to build sales funnels for the first time or kick your existing ones up a notch? Or maybe you’re more concerned with building stand-out landing pages or want to find an all-in-one platform that will let you take care of tons of different tasks in one place.
Once you identify the answer to these questions, you’ll be ready to make a decision. And if you want to try out a software solution that’ll let you create some of the most beautiful landing pages on the market, monetize your content and sell your products online, level up your email marketing strategy, and automate your business to make money while you sleep, take a look at Flodesk. We’ve even got a 30-day free trial.