12 Best Clickfunnels alternatives | Affordable sales funnel builders
Table of Contents Jump to:
Table of contents
Looking for a ClickFunnels Alternative?
Flodesk offers a clear, streamlined, and easy-to-use builder to help you convert leads into loyal customers. Give us a try!
TL;DR Looking for a better way to build sales funnels, generate leads, and rake in conversions? We’ve rounded up the best Clickfunnels alternatives for you!
Clickfunnels is one of the old-faithful platforms for building sales funnels, generating leads or conversions, and building impactful landing pages. Despite being a well-established sales funnel builder, Clickfunnels might not be the best option for your business.
If you’ve run into challenges that have you looking for Clickfunnels alternatives, you’ve come to the right place. This article breaks down nine of the top Clickfunnels alternatives on the market, and the criteria to consider when selecting the best option for your business. Let’s get started.
Top Clickfunnels competitors:
- Flodesk – Best for creatives and entrepreneurs selling online
- Leadpages – Best for SMBs looking to improve marketing and sales
- Kartra – Best for businesses wanting to modernize their UI and UX
- GetResponse – Best for eCommerce companies as an email marketing platform
- Instapage – Best for businesses with larger budgets selling online
- Unbounce – Best for companies familiar with AI-powered tools
- Active Campaign – Best for advanced email marketing automation
- Brevo – Best for companies needing a sales CRM and marketing platform
- Hubspot – Best for businesses looking to cover all areas of marketing, sales, and CRM
- SamCart – Best for optimizing the checkout process for improved sales growth
- OptimizePress – Best for businesses and entrepreneurs with WordPress sites
- Systeme.io – Best for businesses who need a budget-friendly platform
Clickfunnels alternative comparison table
*Price as of June 2023
Need a Simple, Powerful Sales Funnel Solution?
Flodesk offers a seamless and easy-to-use alternative to complex tools. Build and launch your sales funnel without the hassle.
Why choose an alternative to Clickfunnels?
Let’s discuss why you might be searching for Clickfunnels alternatives in the first place.
Pricing. While Clickfunnels previously enjoyed a reputation as an affordable sales funnel builder, that isn’t the case anymore. Users pay between $97 and $297 per month. Additionally, their Basic plan only includes 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 monthly visits, which can be limiting for those who use the more affordable plan.
A few other reasons users report searching for a Clickfunnels alternative are:
- Either non-existent or extremely limited email marketing capabilities (depending on the paid plan you choose)
- Dated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) that need improvements and a refresh
- The Clickfunnels platform can be glitchy and slow to load in general
Clickfunnels’ key features
- Specializes in marketing and sales funnels
- A sales funnel builder and a follow-up funnel builder
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- Simple-to-build landing pages from scratch or with templates
- One-click upsells and downsells
- Smart shopping carts and checkout forms
- The ability to create membership areas
- Affiliate programs
- A/B testing
- Free trial
Clickfunnels’ pricing plan
Clickfunnels has a 14-day free trial. Once you’re ready for an upgrade, they have two different paid plans to choose from:
- Basic: $97/month for 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 monthly visits, and unlimited contacts
- Platinum: $297/month for unlimited funnels, pages, monthly visits, and contacts
What to look for in your sales funnel builder
Different sales funnel software options focus on different features—some specialize in email marketing, and others are all about landing pages and lead generation. But there are a few key features and qualities the best sales funnel platforms have in common, including:
- Personalization: You need to be able to send out personalized content with tools like list segmentation, tagging, and dynamic content
- Integrations: The vast majority of digital marketers and online business owners already have a tech stack full of web apps and solutions. Be sure to select a sales funnel platform that integrates with your favorite tools like Slack, Typeform, Instagram, and Spotify
- Price point: While sales funnels will make you money, they shouldn’t take too much of your revenue, either. Since there are so many options out there, it’s best to choose one that’s affordable and doesn’t increase in pricing as your business grows
- Ease of use: Be sure to choose a solution that’s easy enough to use and provides resources like blogs, video tutorials, and online communities to support you
- The basics: Sales funnel software differs in the features they offer. However, any worthwhile option will include features like email marketing, landing pages, marketing automation, form builders (so you can build your email list without a website), and analytics
- Payment processing: Having a sales funnel software with checkout and payment processing capabilities (like Flodesk Checkout) is a great way to monetize your content, get paid, and deliver digital products instantly
12 Best Clickfunnels alternatives
There are tons of Clickfunnels alternatives out there—some are exclusively focused on landing pages, while others specialize in sales funnels and come with a wide range of other features. We’ve included a variety of options in our breakdown below so that you can find the best option for your business needs.
Flodesk was founded in 2019 and is already one of the fastest-growing email marketing tools on the market. The platform is especially popular with creatives, entrepreneurs, and passionate small business owners who want to share value and make an impact with the content they put into the world. Overall, Flodesk is known for partnering with and empowering small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), prioritizing beautiful design, and providing exceptional features at an accessible price point.
- Intuitive email, landing page, and form builders
- Access to all sales page templates available for a flat-fee price—a rarity in the industry
- A collection of stunning templates for emails, landing pages, forms, and sales pages you won’t see anywhere else
- In-depth insights, downloadable reports, and key metrics with their new analytics feature
- The ability to build impactful sales automation and marketing funnels
- Fully-hosted sales pages that let entrepreneurs easily sell online, get paid, and digitally deliver anything instantly—no website necessary
- The ability to create stunning graphics within the platform, removing the need for third-party design tools like Canva
- Educational resources like Flodesk University, Flodesk Insiders Facebook group, and the blog
- A wide range of integrations, including Shopify, Instagram, Typeform, and Slack
- Flat-rate plans that stay the same no matter how many subscribers you have or emails you send
- A 30-day free trial
Flodesk has a 30-day free trial, so you can try the platform for yourself—no credit card required.
If you’re ready to sign up for a paid plan, Flodesk has a few options depending on the product you’re interested in:
- Email: $38/month
- Checkout: $35/month
- Everything: $64/month
Get one month free when you sign up for an annual plan.
SMBs seeking a fantastic sales funnel builder and email marketing tool that prioritizes great design, provides stunning templates and layouts, and enables powerful sales and marketing automation.
Looking for a ClickFunnels Alternative?
Try Flodesk. We offer simple, effective, and mobile-responsive sales funnel solutions to help grow your business.
LeadPages is one of the most popular and affordable landing page builders out there—making it an excellent solution for online businesses worldwide. It’s also a worthy Clickfunnels alternative for entrepreneurs who mainly want to create high-converting landing pages and websites rather than a suite of sales funnel features.
LeadPages is designed to be accessible—it’s intuitive, isn’t too expensive, has a drag-and-drop builder, includes many landing page templates, and integrates easily with many of your favorite web apps.
However, some users report that LeadPages’ templates aren’t very easy to customize, and their drag-and-drop builder is clunkier than it should be. Additionally, the Standard plan is pretty limited, so users often can’t take advantage of the cost savings before they need to upgrade.
- A landing page and website builder
- The ability to create pop-ups and alert bars
- A checkout feature that lets you sell products and services online
- A library of pre-made templates
- Real-time guidance and easy-to-understand analytics
- More than 1,000 code-free integrations
- A/B and split testing
- Free hosting
- Device-specific previews
- SSL encryption and GDPR compliance
- Free trial
LeadPages has a 14-day free trial. Beyond that, there are two paid plans available:
- Standard: $49/month (includes one site)
- Pro: $99/month (includes three sites)
- Advanced: $399/month (includes 50 sites)
Users who subscribe annually rather than monthly are eligible for discounts.
SMBs that are particularly interested in building landing pages that don’t need additional features, like email marketing.
Kartra is a truly all-in-one solution for all online businesses’ sales and marketing needs. It provides sales funnels, checkout pages, landing pages, and email marketing—just to name a few.
Although Kartra’s user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) aren’t the most modern, the platform is easy to navigate and gets the job done. Many users also appreciate all the features Kartra offers—which allows them to streamline their workflows and save money by cutting down the number of subscriptions they need.
- Checkout and payment processing forms
- Lead management features like tagging and scoring
- An easy-to-use landing page builder complete with almost 500 templates
- Email marketing features
- An advanced sales funnel builder
- The ability to create memberships for your customers
- Survey and quiz features
- Video marketing capabilities
- The ability to set up help desks and customer service systems for your business
- A large library of native integrations like Stripe and Paypal
Kartra doesn’t offer a free trial, but they do let users try out their platform for 14 days for $1. In terms of paid plans, they offer four different options:
- Starter: $119/month
- Silver: $229/month
- Gold: $339/month
- Platinum: $549/month
Users can also take advantage of an up to 25% discount when they pay for an annual plan rather than monthly.
Those looking for a comprehensive sales and marketing solution, who don’t mind working with UI and UX that needs modernizing.
GetResponse has been around since 1998, which is downright historic in the email marketing world. They’ve done a great job of refining their product over the years, making them one of the top email marketing software on the market year after year.
GetResponse has also kept up with the times by implementing unique features like a webinar builder, customer relationship management (CRM) tools, complex marketing automation, and SMS marketing.
- A landing page, form, and website builder
- A lead magnet funnel creator and conversion funnel creator
- Email management features like segmentation, consent management, custom fields, tags, and scores
- A marketing automation builder
- A webinar builder
- The ability to send email marketing campaigns and SMS marketing messages
- The ability to run and manage paid ads on Facebook and Google
- Over 100 built-in integrations
- Free plan
GetResponse has a free plan with limited features and up to 500 contacts. Otherwise, there are three paid plans available:
- Email Marketing: $19/month for 1000 contacts
- Marketing Automation: $59/month for 1000 contacts
- Ecommerce Marketing: $119/month for 1000 contacts
Potential customers can trial any of the paid plans listed above for free for 30 days. Additionally, mid-sized and large organizations can contact the GetResponse sales team directly for a custom quote.
Those interested in a great email marketing platform with unique ecommerce features.
Instapage is a landing page platform that’s been around for nearly a decade. They’re passionate about helping businesses and entrepreneurs make the most of their digital marketing budget and have created over three million landing pages to date. Instapage claims customers increase conversions by up to 400% by using their platform for their landing pages.
While some users think Instapage is too expensive for what they offer and have found better solutions elsewhere, it’s still a great option for those who are specifically interested in building landing pages that’ll stand out in a crowded market.
- A landing page builder complete with 500+ templates that have been tested for high conversions
- Analytical and optimization tools like A/B testing, heatmaps, and multivariate testing
- Robust personalization features
- AdMap, which lets users visualize their ad campaigns and connect them with their landing pages
- Designed for easy collaboration between stakeholders and team members
Instapage has a 14-day free trial. After that, they’ve got two tiers of paid plans to choose from:
- Building: $299/month
- Converting: Contact the sales team for a custom quote
Users can save when they pay for an annual plan rather than a monthly plan.
Businesses with higher budgets who are looking for a top-of-the-line landing page product (without any other adjacent features).
Want a Better Landing Page Builder?
Flodesk provides an affordable, user-friendly alternative with powerful features and excellent customer support.
Unbounce is one of the more modern landing page platforms on the market, thanks to its cutting-edge, AI-powered features. They’ve got something for everyone—users can choose between Unbounce’s basic marketing tools or take advantage of their advanced lead generation features and complex analytics.
Unbounce has two categories of paid products: Classic Unbounce and the Conversion Intelligence Platform. Here’s a breakdown of their top features:
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder
- A pop-up and sticky bar creator
- Landing page templates
Conversion Intelligence Platform
- A Smart Builder feature to help you create high-converting landing pages in minutes
- An AI-powered Smart Copy feature
- A Smart Traffic feature to make sure the right people see the right landing pages
- A large library of integrations, including Calendly, Typeform, and Stripe
Unbounce has a 14-day free trial. They also have four paid plans to choose from, depending on the features you need:
- Launch: $99/month
- Optimize: $145/month
- Accelerate: $240/month
- Concierge: Starts at $625/month
Users save 10% when they sign up for an annual plan..
Those interested in building landing pages with AI-powered tools.
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one marketing platform. The software combines great email marketing features with highly effective, sophisticated marketing and sales automation.
Regarding its status as a Clickfunnels alternative, while the platform doesn’t specialize in landing pages, its marketing automation does a great job of nurturing leads and moving them through sales funnels.
- Powerful marketing automation
- A drag-and-drop email builder with a library of email templates
- SMS marketing
- Email list segmentation features and contact scoring
- In-depth email, automation, and conversion reporting
- Custom-branded forms and landing pages
- Ecommerce store integrations
- Facebook custom audiences
- Website personalization and custom domains
ActiveCampaign’s pricing varies significantly depending on what features your business needs, but we’ll focus on the Marketing and CRM plans here.
ActiveCampaign offers a 14-day free trial as well as four different paid plans:
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $149/month
- Enterprise: Contact the sales team for a custom quote
SMBs and entrepreneurs who want a great email marketing platform with some of the most advanced marketing automation on the market.
Founded in 2007, Brevo (formerly known as Sendinblue) is one of the most well-established email marketing platforms available. While the software specializes in email marketing, they have excellent features for customer relationship management (CRM), lead generation, and digital advertising. They’re also particularly well-known for their free plan.
- Email marketing features like a drag-and-drop builder and a large template gallery
- SMS marketing and Whatsapp campaigns
- A landing page builder and sign-up form builder
- Powerful marketing automation
- Email segmentation features
- Sales CRM features
- Facebook ads
- A/B testing
- Push notifications
- Real-time email statistics and email marketing analytics
- Free plan
Many individuals appreciate Brevo’s free plan, which includes unlimited contacts and up to 300 email sends per day. But when businesses’ needs grow, they have to upgrade to one of Brevo’s three paid plans:
- Starter: $25/month
- Business: $65/month
- Brevo Plus: Contact sales for custom price
Businesses seeking a great email marketing platform with sales, CRM, and marketing automation features who don’t mind paying based on how many emails they send.
Hubspot is a huge name in the digital marketing and online business world. It encompasses a whole suite of products—everything from marketing and sales to customer service.
Hubspot products are some of the most expensive on the market, so if you’re a business owner, you’ll need to have a significant budget. Ironically, Hubspot is very popular with SMBs because they have a powerful free plan with useful introductory tools.
- Omnichannel marketing automation (including emails and forms)
- Account-based marketing (ABM) tools and automation
- The ability to build landing pages
- Social media marketing features
- Video hosting and management
- Advanced personalization features
- Contact and company scoring
- A/B testing
- Ad conversion events
- In-depth reporting and analytics
- Free plan
Hubspot offers several features for free, including forms, email marketing, ad management, live chat, and a reporting dashboard.
Hubspot also has several different products that vary in pricing, but the Marketing Hub is the most competitive when it comes to Clickfunnels alternatives. It has three tiers of paid plans:
- Starter: $20/month (based on 1,000 contacts)
- Professional: $890/month (based on 2,000 contacts)
- Enterprise: $3,600/month (based on 10,000 contacts)
Users can sign up for bundles to combine different plans and save up to 10% when they commit to an annual paid plan.
Large businesses seeking a powerful all-in-one tool with a considerable budget or SMBs looking for a robust free plan.
SamCart focuses on the most critical step of the sales funnel—purchasing. The company helps businesses maximize their ecommerce efforts for sales and growth potential.
The software is popular with many ecommerce store owners looking to optimize their checkout pages for a seamless checkout and buying experience. As a platform, it offers top features for ecommerce businesses to achieve upselling, order bumps, and better conversion rates.
- A platform built for creators, by creators
- Top-of-the-line checkout automation features
- One-click upsells to grow profits
- Abandoned carts and subscription recovery for customer retention
- A/B testing for solidifying your business strategies
- Multiple payment processors available
- Powerful integrations
SamCart offers a 7-day trial for those still deciding which paid plan to get. There are three plans available, providing both monthly and yearly subscription options.
Launch Plan: $59/month
Grow Plan: $119/month
Scale Plan: $299/month
Like other Clickfunnels alternatives on this list, SamCart provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
Businesses that already have a sales funnel in place, but are looking to optimize their checkout, sales growth, and customer retention stages of the funnel.
OptimizePress is for WordPress users only. While it may offer limited usability for businesses, that doesn’t detract from the platform’s effectiveness. It acts like a WordPress plugin and is specially designed for creators and marketers.
It operates similarly to Clickfunnels, which is why it’s considered a great Clickfunnels alternative. You can easily build sales pages, landing pages, funnels, and courses without the hassle of other platforms in this industry.
- Powerful asset when using WordPress
- Capture leads with high-quality, optimized landing pages
- Add upsells to bump revenue during checkout
- Offer online courses and membership to boost additional sales
- Short loading times and easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder
- Make use of OptimizePress’ SEO-optimized page structures
- Accept payments through your site via Stripe and PayPal
While OptimizePress doesn’t provide any free plans, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with the plan you’ve paid for. You can also cancel your plan at any point. Despite only offering annual billing options, the cost of this platform is much more affordable than competitors, with the Essential Plan costing $10.75 per month.
Essential Plan: $129/year
Suite Plan: $199/year
Suite Pro: $249/year
Any business or entrepreneur who runs their website within the WordPress platform.
Systeme.io describes itself as the world’s easiest all-in-one marketing platform. The platform makes building sales funnels, email marketing, and creating stunning website visuals simple. Trusted by over 300,000 entrepreneurs, the platform is useful for everyone— even those with limited technical knowledge.
It’s beneficial for those with a limited budget, particularly for small businesses and solopreneurs.
- Free plans and affordable paid plans available
- Marketing automation tools
- Sales funnels based on ready-made templates
- Easy-to-use page builder
- Templates to create powerful sales funnels
- Website builder to easily and quickly set up your site
Systeme.io offers a forever free plan, which comes with an abundance of features, including unlimited emails and blog posts, marketing automation, and up to 2,000 contacts.
For paid plans, which are ideal for those continuing to grow their business, they offer numerous pricing tiers:
Startup Plan: $27/month
Webinar Plan: $47/month
Unlimited Plan: $97/month
Entrepreneur’s Plan: $97/month
Small businesses and entrepreneurs looking for growth on a budget.
Choose the best Clickfunnels alternative for your business
Overall, selecting the perfect Clickfunnels alternative for your business comes down to understanding your business needs.
Do you want to build a sales funnel for the first time or supercharge an existing one? Is your goal to build beautiful sales pages, or do you need a platform that allows you to accomplish multiple tasks—like sales, email marketing, and automation—all in one place?
Once you’ve defined your needs, choose the best Clickfunnels alternative to tackle your business goals. If you’re looking for a software solution that combines beautiful sales pages, online payments, and instant product delivery, try Flodesk Checkout. With a library full of stunning, conversion-optimized sales page templates to choose from, you can start creating sales funnels that turn visitors into buyers in mere minutes. Best of all, Flodesk Checkout seamlessly integrates with Flodesk Email, allowing you to automatically add new customers to your email list and follow up with personalized messages. Get started with a 30-day free trial.